I wear mens’ undershirt tank tops (wifebeaters) on a daily basis. At something like $12 for a pack of four, I just can’t argue with them. The one pictured above wasn’t sewn right along the neckline and it tore the first time I wore it, so I repaired it with a grungy lace fabric I designed.
Every so often I am punished by the universe for my lack of attention to detail when multitasking. Last night it was with the realization that I’d managed to make two left side fronts for the vest I’m making for my sister.
Muslin done. Aside from making the bottom a little longer, I’ve got it to a point where I’m mostly pleased with the fit. I’m glad, because safety pinning myself into that sucker was annoying.
Didn’t make a ton of progress on my Sencha muslin this weekend. I finished cutting it out on the fabric and transferring all of the markings, but that’s pretty much it.
I did manage to wash all of the shirt fabric I bought (the two from last round and the 3 new ones I picked up this weekend) so I’ll be ready when it comes time to actually sew the shirts I bought patterns for.
Yesterday afternoon/evening I managed to finish tracing and cutting the pattern onto pattern paper between doing other things. I also started pinning and tracing onto my muslin.