Muslin done. Aside from making the bottom a little longer, I’ve got it to a point where I’m mostly pleased with the fit. I’m glad, because safety pinning myself into that sucker was annoying.
Aside from the loads of drawings and art projects I’ve gotten from my nieces and nephew, I have two favorite items of cube decor.
Didn’t make a ton of progress on my Sencha muslin this weekend. I finished cutting it out on the fabric and transferring all of the markings, but that’s pretty much it.
I did manage to wash all of the shirt fabric I bought (the two from last round and the 3 new ones I picked up this weekend) so I’ll be ready when it comes time to actually sew the shirts I bought patterns for.
I finished the bag I was making for my sister last weekend, but didn’t get around to taking the pictures for a few days. When I finally did take them, I realized that taking pictures of a black bag with black detailing is slightly challenging.
Yesterday afternoon/evening I managed to finish tracing and cutting the pattern onto pattern paper between doing other things. I also started pinning and tracing onto my muslin.